• 1036阅读
  • 1回复

"MARCONI WAS HERE!" Award [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线BA1AJ

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2022-12-17

from January 1st to December 31st, 2023

With the sponsorship of the “Guglielmo Marconi Foundation” and "Marconi Museum"

To President and Board of Directors

”Marconi was here!” is an international amateur radio award organized by A.R.I. Fidenza Radio Club (www.arifidenza.it), affiliated to A.R.I., Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (Italian Radioamateur League) with the sponsorship, the historical consultancy and the supervision of the “Marconi Museum” (Guglielmo Marconi Foundation) – www.museomarconi.it .

The main objective of this award is to historically commemorate some of the most important and significant Italian cities where Marconi performed scientific experiments in radio engineering, long distance communications, radio direction finding and others; experiments that, in the following periods, revealed themselves to be crucial for the technical and scientific advancement and the progress of wireless communications.

The award period lasts the whole year 2023.
Each month is dedicated to a specific Italian city connected to the story of Guglielmo Marconi, and is paired to a different special Callsign:
Further details, special callsigns and award rules visiting our official website:
www.arifidenza.it

We believe that is mainly interest  all Ham Radio operators, so please notify it to your associated OM and /or your webmaster/website .

Best regards and merry Christmas and happy new year to you and QRA.

--

Cristiano Cornini ,   IW4CLV
A.R.I. Fidenza Radio Club President
www.arifidenza.it

”Marconi was here!” is an international amateur radio award organized by A.R.I. Fidenza Radio Club (www.arifidenza.it), affiliated to A.R.I., Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (Italian Radioamateur League) with the sponsorship, the historical consultancy and the supervision of the “Marconi Museum” (Guglielmo Marconi Foundation) – www.museomarconi.it . The main objective of this award is to historically commemorate and remember some of the most important and significant places where the Italian scientist and inventor performed many of his scientific experiments in the field of radio engineering, long distance radio communications and radio direction finding, experiments that in the following periods, revealed themselves to be crucial for the technical and scientific advancement and the progress of the whole mankind.
The award will last the whole solar year 2023. Each month is dedicated to a specific Italian city connected to the story of Guglielmo Marconi, and is paired to a different special Call Sign:

”Marconi was here!” is an international amateur radio award organized by A.R.I. Fidenza Radio Club (www.arifidenza.it), affiliated to A.R.I., Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (Italian Radioamateur League) with the sponsorship, the historical consultancy and the supervision of the “Marconi Museum” (Guglielmo Marconi Foundation) – www.museomarconi.it . The main objective of this award is to historically commemorate and remember some of the most important and significant places where the Italian scientist and inventor performed many of his scientific experiments in the field of radio engineering, long distance radio communications and radio direction finding, experiments that in the following periods, revealed themselves to be crucial for the technical and scientific advancement and the progress of the whole mankind.The award will last the whole solar year 2023. Each month is dedicated to a specific Italian city connected to the story of Guglielmo Marconi, and is paired to a different special Call Sign:

AWARD RULESOBJECTIVE To perform as many QSOs as possible with the special commemorative stations listed above.
“JOLLY” STATION” In addition to the listed monthly special callsigns, during the whole year 2023 the “Jolly station” IQ4FE will be also on air.The contacts with this station will allow to recover up to a maximum of two not contacted monthly callsigns, according to the following rule:
- To recover 1 monthly special callsign: at least 3 QSOs with IQ4FE during the year are required;- To recover 2 monthly special callsigns: at least 6 QSOs with IQ4FE during the year are required;
PERIOD OF OPERATION From 00.01 UTC of January 1 st, 2023 to 23.59 UTC of December 31st, 2023PARTICIPANTS The award is worldwide, open to all licensed Radio Amateurs all over the world. EMISSION MODES CW, SSB and all admitted digital modes, e.g.: RTTY, FT8, JT65, JT9, PSK. BANDS 1) HF (WARC bands included): 1.8, 3.5, 5, 7, 10, 14, 18, 21, 24, 28, 50 MHz
2) VHF (144 MHz)3) UHF (430 MHz)
4) Satellite band OSCAR 100, using all emission modes permitted for this band and in compliance with the relevant Band Plan.Digital OSCAR 100 admitted modes include both narrow band modes and broad band DATV over trasponder.
REPORTS Only the RS(T) report is required. LIMITATIONS AND DUPE QSOs Each commemorative station, as well as the “Jolly station” IQ4FE, can be contacted by the same station (callsign) only one time per day on the same band and using the same emission mode. Any additional contact with the same station on the same day, on the same band and using the same emission mode will be considered as a DUPE QSO, and its score will be set to zero points.SINGLE QSO SCORE Each valid (e.g. not dupe) QSO accounts for:
➢ 1 point for NON QRP stations (emission power > 5 W)➢ 2 points for QRP stations (emission power ≤ 5 W)
FINAL ANNUAL SCORE The final score is the sum of all QSO scores obtained during the year. LOG No log is required to be sent by the participating stations. The logs of the special commemorative stations will be published monthly on the official website www.arifidenza.it . As a general rule, each monthly log will be uploaded within the 10th of the following month. PARTICIPATION CATEGORIES AND AWARD’s RANKING There is only one participation category: ranking is assigned according to the absolute obtained score. AWARD CERTIFICATES ➢ A Participation Certificate will be awarded to every station having contacted at least one time each of the twelwe award’s special callsigns. ➢ A Special Certificate (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be awarded to the first, second and third best scored participants respectively, based on the overall annual score.All certificates will be made available for download on www.arifidenza.it
The final award’s ranking will also be published on the same website.INFOS AND REFERENCE WEBSITE The official reference website for any info related to this award is: www.arifidenza.it
JUDGING RESPONSIBILITY The A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee is responsible for any evaluation or decision on aspects related to the award, including any judgement about compliance with (or infringement of) the rules stated in this document during the activity On Air and any related litigation. All participants are expected to follow a respectful behavior, according to the general fair play principles and “HAM Spirit”. In case of any documented evidence of violation of the rules stated in this document, as well as in case of unfair, unsportsmanlike behavior, the A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee is empowered to take adequate disciplinary actions, including score cut back or disqualification. The decisions taken by the A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee will be irrevocable and unappellable.

AWARD RULES
OBJECTIVE To perform as many QSOs as possible with the special commemorative stations listed above.
“JOLLY” STATION” In addition to the listed monthly special callsigns, during the whole year 2023 the “Jolly station” IQ4FE will be also on air.
The contacts with this station will allow to recover up to a maximum of two not contacted monthly callsigns, according to the following rule:
- To recover 1 monthly special callsign: at least 3 QSOs with IQ4FE during the year are required;
- To recover 2 monthly special callsigns: at least 6 QSOs with IQ4FE during the year are required;
PERIOD OF OPERATION From 00.01 UTC of January 1 st, 2023 to 23.59 UTC of December 31st, 2023
PARTICIPANTS The award is worldwide, open to all licensed Radio Amateurs all over the world. EMISSION MODES CW, SSB and all admitted digital modes, e.g.: RTTY, FT8, JT65, JT9, PSK. BANDS 1) HF (WARC bands included): 1.8, 3.5, 5, 7, 10, 14, 18, 21, 24, 28, 50 MHz
2) VHF (144 MHz)
3) UHF (430 MHz)
4) Satellite band OSCAR 100, using all emission modes permitted for this band and in compliance with the relevant Band Plan.
Digital OSCAR 100 admitted modes include both narrow band modes and broad band DATV over trasponder.
REPORTS Only the RS(T) report is required. LIMITATIONS AND DUPE QSOs Each commemorative station, as well as the “Jolly station” IQ4FE, can be contacted by the same station (callsign) only one time per day on the same band and using the same emission mode. Any additional contact with the same station on the same day, on the same band and using the same emission mode will be considered as a DUPE QSO, and its score will be set to zero points.
SINGLE QSO SCORE Each valid (e.g. not dupe) QSO accounts for:
➢ 1 point for NON QRP stations (emission power > 5 W)
➢ 2 points for QRP stations (emission power ≤ 5 W)
FINAL ANNUAL SCORE The final score is the sum of all QSO scores obtained during the year. LOG No log is required to be sent by the participating stations. The logs of the special commemorative stations will be published monthly on the official website www.arifidenza.it . As a general rule, each monthly log will be uploaded within the 10th of the following month. PARTICIPATION CATEGORIES AND AWARD’s RANKING There is only one participation category: ranking is assigned according to the absolute obtained score. AWARD CERTIFICATES ➢ A Participation Certificate will be awarded to every station having contacted at least one time each of the twelwe award’s special callsigns. ➢ A Special Certificate (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be awarded to the first, second and third best scored participants respectively, based on the overall annual score.
All certificates will be made available for download on www.arifidenza.it
The final award’s ranking will also be published on the same website.
INFOS AND REFERENCE WEBSITE The official reference website for any info related to this award is: www.arifidenza.it
JUDGING RESPONSIBILITY The A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee is responsible for any evaluation or decision on aspects related to the award, including any judgement about compliance with (or infringement of) the rules stated in this document during the activity On Air and any related litigation. All participants are expected to follow a respectful behavior, according to the general fair play principles and “HAM Spirit”. In case of any documented evidence of violation of the rules stated in this document, as well as in case of unfair, unsportsmanlike behavior, the A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee is empowered to take adequate disciplinary actions, including score cut back or disqualification. The decisions taken by the A.R.I. Fidenza Award Committee will be irrevocable and unappellable.

离线bd5tad
发帖
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2022-12-18
2023年1月1日至12月31日,在“古列尔莫·马可尼基金会”和“马可尼博物馆”的赞助下,马可尼来到了这里是一个国际业余无线电奖项,由意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的 A.R.I. Fidenza 无线电俱乐部( www.arifidenza.it )主办,赞助、历史咨询和监督“马可尼博物馆”(古列尔莫·马可尼基金会) www.museomarconi.it。这一奖项的主要目的是在历史上纪念意大利一些最重要和最重要的城市,马可尼在这些城市进行了无线电工程、长距离通信、无线电测向和其他方面的科学实验; 这些实验在以下时期表明,它们对于技术和科学进步以及无线通信的发展至关重要。奖励期为2023年。每个月都会有一个特定的意大利城市与古列尔莫·马可尼的故事相关联,并与一个不同的特殊呼号配对: 详细信息,特殊呼号和奖励规则访问我们的官方网站: www.arifidenza.it 我们相信这主要是所有业余无线电运营商感兴趣的,所以请通知您的相关 OM 和/或您的网站管理员/网站。向你和 QRA 致以最诚挚的问候,圣诞快乐,新年快乐。--克里斯蒂亚诺 · 科尼尼(Cristiano Cornini) ,iw4CLV A.I. Fidenza 广播俱乐部主席, www.arifidenza.it???

“马可尼在这里!”是一个国际业余无线电奖项,由意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的 A.R.I. Fidenza 无线电俱乐部( www.arifidenza.it )主办,赞助、历史咨询和监督“马可尼博物馆”(古列尔莫·马可尼基金会) www.museomarconi.it。这一奖项的主要目的是在历史上纪念和纪念这位意大利科学家和发明家在无线电工程、远距离无线电通信和无线电测向领域进行了许多科学实验的一些最重要和最重要的地方,这些实验在以后的时期显示对于技术和科学进步以及全人类的进步至关重要。该奖项将持续整个太阳年2023年。每个月都会献给一个与古列尔莫·马可尼故事相关的意大利特定城市,并与一个不同的特殊呼号配对: “马可尼来过!”是一个国际业余无线电奖项,由意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的意大利无线电爱好者联盟(意大利无线电爱好者联盟)下属的 A.R.I. Fidenza 无线电俱乐部( www.arifidenza.it )主办,赞助、历史咨询和监督“马可尼博物馆”(古列尔莫·马可尼基金会) www.museomarconi.it。这一奖项的主要目的是在历史上纪念和纪念这位意大利科学家和发明家在无线电工程、远距离无线电通信和无线电测向领域进行了许多科学实验的一些最重要和最重要的地方,这些实验在以后的时期显示对于技术和科学进步以及全人类的进步至关重要。该奖项将持续整个太阳年2023年。每个月致力于一个特定的意大利城市与古列尔莫·马可尼的故事,并配对到一个不同的特殊呼号: 奖励规则目标执行尽可能多的 QSO 与上面列出的特殊纪念站。除了列出的每月特别呼号外,在2023年全年,“欢乐站”IQ4FE 也将播出。根据以下规则,与该电台的联系将允许恢复最多两个未接触的月度呼号:-恢复1个月度特别呼号: 在一年中至少需要3个具有 IQ4FE 的 QSO;-恢复2个月度特别呼号: 在一年中至少需要6个具有 IQ4FE 的 QSO; 运行时间从2023年1月1日协调世界时00.01到2023年12月31日协调世界时23.59参与者该奖项是全球性的,向全世界所有持有执照的业余无线电爱好者开放。RTTY FT8 JT65 JT9 PSK.波段1) HF (包括 WARC 波段) : 1.8,3.5,5,7,10,14,18,21,24,28,50 MHz2) VHF (144 MHz)3) UHF (430 MHz)4)卫星波段 OSCAR 100,使用该波段所允许的所有发射模式,并符合有关的波段计划。数字奥斯卡100接纳模式包括窄带模式和宽带数字电视转发器。报告只有 RS (T)报告是必需的。每个纪念站,以及“欢乐站”IQ4FE,每天只能通过同一个站(呼号)在同一波段和使用相同的发射模式联系一次。在同一天、在同一波段、使用同一排放模式与同一站点的任何额外接触将被视为 DUPE QSO,其得分将被设置为零分。单一 QSO 得分每个有效(例如非受骗) QSO 的得分为: 非 QRP 站点1分(排放功率 > 5W) QRP 站点2分(排放功率≤5W)最终年度得分最终得分是该年度所有 QSO 得分的总和。参与站点不需要发送日志。各特别纪念站的纪念日志将每月在官方网站 www.arifidenza.it 公布。一般来说,每个月的日志都会在下个月的10号内上传。参与类别和奖项的排名只有一个参与类别: 排名是根据绝对获得的分数分配。获奖证书〈参与证书〉将颁发给每个至少联系过十二个获奖特别呼号一次的电视台。●根据年度总分,第一、第二和第三名得分最高的参加者将获颁发特别证书(金、银、铜)。所有的证书都可以在 www.arifidenza.it. 上下载。最终奖项的排名也将在同一个网站上公布
漳州市芗城区业余无线电协会会长;漳州市无线电定向运动协会发起成立人之一,第一届常务理事、副秘书长;http://bg5uhu.taobao.com QQ:43洞62961 tel:181洞5965973