ft-8900r的评论数是122,得分是4.3,满分是5
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2007-06-01
1 KG6LXX,给了满分5,2002-8-7
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2551?page=13

1   kg6lxx,给了满分5,2002-8-7

标题:just installed it... 刚刚安好。。。

原文:just picked it up this past monday. it's installed and working great! sound is clear and the dual band recive is pretty neat. 2m and 440 work very very good. i get good comments on my audio and signal. i have not had a chance to try out 10m & 6m - but soon! i will post more as i learn more about the rig.

译文:上周一刚收到这台机器。它的安装与使用相当好!声音是清楚的,双段接收也是相当灵活。
2米与400m工作的相当好。在通联中,我的声音与信号报告得到了好的评价。
我现在没机会去试验10米与6米段,但不久我就会试的!我会继续发布我在这台机器上所学到的新体验。

我的发挥:这是一个新机到手后的兴奋发布,得到的信号报告很好。这也是在eham上的第一个8900r的评论。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2007-06-01
2   ke4ozk,给了满分5,2002-8-13

标题:so far it is great! 目前为止还很棒!

原文:just got this radio yesterday, and so far i love it. i also have an ft-7100m, which was a serial number "2", so it did not have any of the problems of the earlier 7100s.

the 8900 is far superior to even yaesu's own 7100. programming is easy, the dual controls are great, scanning is very fast. intermod rejection so far seems to be really good. the frequency range is great and the "left" vfo will scan through all of your memory channels. unlike some multi-band radios that have a vfo for each band, you can program all 700+ memory channels in any of the bands and you press "scan" and it will fly through them all. while on the right side you can monitor the 144 and 440 bands. you can even set up a preferential scan list so that the left side scans only non-ham frequencies and the right side scans only the ham-frequencies, for example.

so far i am loving the radio. as mentioned, it is easy to program, but with this many channels, i hope the computer programming software comes out soon.

for those of you with a 7100 who are looking to upgrade, i suggest it. also, if you have the ysk-7100 separation kit for the 7100, it will work with the 8900. yaesu is sneaky because the radio heads are almost exactly the same size, but on the 8900 they moved the "channels" that hold the remote head into the remote head bracket. the 8900 will snap into the 7100 bracket, but it is not a perfect fit. it will hold the radio head, however, and it saves you from spending another 80 bucks if you already have the separation kit from the 7100.

at this point, the only complaint i have is that the buttons on the radio are not illuminated. it is not a big deal because you quickly learn what buttons are where, but still it would be a nice feature. not enough to bring it down to a 4, however. i also was looking at the icom-2720h, but this seems to be a better value, especially with the alpha-tags and the extra two bands.

译文:昨天刚得到这台机器,目前我是喜欢它。
我还有一台ft-7100m,它的机器串号是“2”(意识是第二台正式出厂的机器),所以它没有早期的7100s的任何问题。

这台8900是远远优越于yaesu自身的7100。程序是容易用的,双段控制得很好,扫描频率是相当快的。交叉干扰(?)过滤得看起来很好。频率范围很大,同时“左侧”的vfo将扫描你所有存贮的频道。不像有些多波段电台,每个波段对应一个vfo,你能控制所有在任一波段上的700多的存贮频道,当你按下扫描键,机器就会扫遍所有这些存贮频道 。在右侧(应是在前面),你能同时监听144m与440m两个波段。你还能安排一个优先扫描列表,例如,你可在左侧扫描所有不是业余无线电频道(如天气,新闻广播),右侧仅仅扫描业余无线电频道。

目前我是喜欢这台机器。当然,说起它来,程序是很容易使用,但有这么多频道 ,我希望这台机器的计算机软件能快些运转起来。

拥有7100的你,如果想来一次升级的话,我建议你像我这样(换成8900)。同样的,如果你有7100的ysk-7100分离安装组件,它将能用在8900上面。yaesu是不光彩的,因为机器前面板几乎是同样的尺寸,但在8900上面,yaesu将原来在远程面板上面的“频道”按键,改到远程面板的支架上面(?字面是这个意思)。8900可以放到7100支架里面,但它不能很好地适应这个7100支架。这个旧的7100支架能安装好这个前面板,当然了,如果你有这个7100的分离组件,你就会节约另外购买它的80元钱。

我所报怨的唯一的缺点,就是电台上的按键不能被照亮。这不是一个大问题,你将很快学会那些个按键所在的位置,但8900仍不失为一台好机器。当然了,这个抱怨不够将这台机器的评价降到“4”。我也考虑icom-2720,但这台8900看起来更加超值,尤其是它的字母标识存贮频道功能,以及外加的两个波段。

我的发挥:这是一个新机到手后的发布,他提出了两个“小”问题:一个是夜里用不方便按键,键本身没照明;另一个是找出频道不方便,要在软件上改进。他也说了,这不能将这台机器的评价降为“4”。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2007-06-01
3 k9xyz,给了满分5,2002-8-16

标题:bye bye 7100 放弃7100

原文:what a great radio, so far anyway. just got one yesterday after reading the other two reviews. okay, i'll admit i've been drooling since dayton.
traded my ft 7100 in for it even though it was'nt as bad as a lot of people said. this new rig will really do true dual receive, scan all your memories on a single side without intermod, has more features, seems to be easy to use not to mention the extra two bands. i am trying a diamond hv7a mobile antenna works great one 6 meter fm as well as 2m and 440, have not tried 10 fm yet but this antenna comes with the 10 m coil so it won't be long. 73, k9xyz

译文:太好的电台,总之是不错。读了上面的两条评论后,昨天得到一台。是的,我承认,从dayton(代顿,有名的城市,95年在那签字的代顿协议将波黑一分为二,我们得到的果实是“误炸”,好了,不谈政治)拿到机器,我已是垂涎三尺了。

即使对许多人来说,7100是一个不错的机器,我还是拿出7100来交易掉。这台新的8900机器,是一台“真正”的双段接收机,无任何交叉干扰的在任一侧(左或右侧)扫描“所有”你已存贮好的频道,还有许多功能,看来很容易使用,而不用提及额外的两个波段(10米,6米)。我用一根钻石的hv7a移动天线,在6米调频模式工作得很好,如同2米与440m一样,还没有试验10米调频模式,但这根天线带有10米段的加感线圈,所以不久我就会试验这个10米段的。73,k9xyz

我的发挥:提到钻石的hv7a,http://www.diamondantenna.cn/gs.asp?nowmenuid=500201
老崔的真钻网站有详细的介绍,但我只找到hv4s与cr-8900这两种是四段天线。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2007-06-01
4 w6ams,给了4分,2002-8-23

标题:some disappointments 有些失望

原文:this unit is the reincarnation of the standard ca-5900a and yaesu has done a great job of it with two exceptions:
the most glaring error in my judgement is that they did not provide anyway to let you select "banks" of memory channels to scan. you can skip some channels or make some "perference" channels but when you go to save a configuration in hypermemory you cannot select which group of memory channels to scan, the earlier standard provided scanning by groups (0-9,10-20 etc) and a way to link banks to scan 20 or 30 at a time. with the ft-8900r you cannot vary the memory channels to be scanned in different hyper memory banks.
the second issue i have is that the 6m receive section will not go below 50 mhz (hopefully there will be a mod), and so scanning the chp in ca is not possible.
other than these two points the radio is a real winner!
译文:这台机器是standard(就是c150的厂家,驰电达,与马兰士,yaesu,这是一家)ca-5900a再生出来的型号,yaesu已做了许多改进工作,但有两点除外:
我所遇到的最明显的错误是,它没能提供任何你所选择的“分组”存贮频道来让你扫描。你能跳过一些频道,或者确认一些“优先"频道,但当你在动态存贮中要去保存一个配置,你不能选择一个存贮频道的分组去扫描它,更早一些的马兰士机器担供一些分组扫描,如0-9,10-20等,及一种方式来一次连续扫描20-30。在8900机器上,你不能在不同的动态存贮条中,来改变存贮频道用来扫描。

我所提出的第二个缺点是,6米接收段不能低于50mhz,(希望将来做一更改),这样的话,在加利福尼亚扫描chp频道就是不可能的了。

没有这两点的话,这台机器是真的优胜者!

我的发挥:第一点没理解,希望有机器的朋友试一下,帮我重翻译这段;第二个不是缺点,业余段就在50mhz以上。没明白他所说的加州chp频道是什么频道。

这让想起了许多朋友想扩频到400mhz,我也想这样,这样的话,我的有照手台f6a就能与免照手台摩托的6200c通联了,可这是非法的,业余台是不能改频到免照手台的410频段上的。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2007-06-01
5 wb6aea,给了满分5,2002-9-12

标题:great rig! 极好的设备!

原文:
i've had my ft-8900r for 5 days now and i'm quite happy with the purchase. i've gotten outstanding signal reports and i'm hitting repeaters i never dreamed i'd be able to get into.

i have yet to mount the radio in my car since i felt it wise to learn how to use the numerous features before trying to use them from behind the wheel. i saved some $$$ on the separation kit by using a 6 pin modular cable i bought at a local electronics store instead of buying the sep kit. it's working like a champ.

i do have a few nits to pick, however. first, yaesu really blew it with the memory management features of the 8900r. the thing has over 800 memory channels but no way to group or or isolate batches of them for efficient scanning and ease of use. instead, you have one great big pile of memory channels and the only way to keep the radio from scanning them all is to individually mark each unwanted channel to skip status. for example, i have local avation frequencies programmed in so i can listen to air traffic at the local airport. there is no way to segregate these channels from my ham bands except to mark them to skip when i want to scan ham only bands, or visa veras.

the other nit is that i think parts of the manual aren't as clear as they should/could be. my current gripe in this area involves the manual's treatment of "hyper" memory channels. it's great that they're there, but what are they supposed to accomplish?

other than those two complaints, i think the ft-8900r is a great little radio. i've already had great luck on 440, 140 and 50 mhz. i'm not yet licensed to run 28 mhz but now i'm ready when i pass the code.

the size of the radio is nothing short of amazing when you consider it's giving you 4 bands and the buttons and features are *very* customizable.

glad i bought it and i'd plunk down my hard earned money again.

译文:
我到现在已到手ft-8900r五天了,我是相当满意这次购买。我得到了极佳的信号报告,并且,我打开了我从未能想到我能打开的中继。
我只好安装这台机器,在我的车上,因为我感到:聪明的办法,就是在学习如何使用这众多的功能之后,再试着去用它。我在分离组件上省了一些钱,我在本地的一个电子商店购买了一根6芯的模块电缆,来替代这个分离组件。它工作起来很好.

然而我做了一些调查。首先,yaesu一直在鼓吹8900的频道存储管理。8900有超过800的存储频道,但没有一种方式去分组或者把他们分离成几片用于有效的扫描和方便的使用。相反,你有一大组存储频道,唯一的不去扫描所有这些800个频道的方法就是:来分开标出每一个不需要的频道,将它们置于跳过状态。
例如:我有本地的一些特别活动频率,比如,我就在机场能收听到航空频道。当我只想扫描业余段或其它种类的频道时,我没办法将这些航空频率从业余段中分开来,除非将它们设在跳的状态。
另一个是,我认为它的手册这部分没有尽可能的清楚,我当前在这个方面上的抱怨包括手册涉及到的“动态”存贮频道,在它们眼里这是很好的功能,但是他们期待这一功能要达到什么样呢?

不算这两点抱怨,我认为ft-8900r还是一台不错的小电台。我已经很幸运的通联在440,140与50mhz这三个频段上,由于执照限制,没能在28mhz上通联,但现在我要考过这个莫尔斯代码,就来准备用这个28mhz的短波段。

这台机器的体积是完全令人惊呀的,你该想到它所能给你的四个波段,并且它的按键与功能是“完全”可重新定义的。

看来我努力挣钱来买来的这台机器是值得的.

我的发挥:
他所说的两个问题,我也是有同感,说明书看了几遍也有个明确概念,看来要等买来机器再试验了。

幸运的是,在我们这里,一入门的四级就能上28这个短波段,看来我要珍惜了,要多多用用这个28mhz了。

分离电缆可以diy,这是又一个信息。
离线ba7ib
发帖
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2007-06-02
嗯,我也知道是台好机,但就是口袋没钱
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
6 ve3oz,给了满分5,2002-9-13

标题:great radio - excellent results ! 好机器,成效显著!

原文:

picked up this rig after looking at it at dayton and as suggested by the staff of radioworld (toronto). super easy to program, great tx audio reports, rx audio clean, plenty of features, easy to read display etc etc. nice selection of mounting hardware also included as well as a very good instruction manual (which i actually read). the hyper-menu buttons are a bit of a hassle to program, but otherwise, the rig has been a great choice.

译文:

由于多伦多的radioworld这个网站的推荐,在代顿找到并获得了这台机器。极好用的程序,好的发射音质报告,接收音质清晰,丰富的功能,易读的显示等等优点。好的机器硬件,配上我所读过的很好的机器手册(软件)。菜单按键有些问题,除了这个,对用户来说,这台机器是一个很好的选择。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
7 k9xyz ,给了满分5,2002-9-13

标题:great rig 好机器

原文:

well it's been almost a month now, using the rig mobile with the diamond quad band hv7a antenna. this rig is fantastic! i like it better than any mobile i have ever owned! the only gripe is i have to agree with a recent post regarding the fact there are no memory groups or banks to manage the large number of memories this rig has, yaesu really fumbled on this issue. why give 800 plus memories and no way to break them down??? still a great rig though and i highly recommend it!
73, terry/k9xyz

译文:

至今,这台机器已经很好的使用了近一个月了,配合一根钻石的四段天线hv7a来移动使用。这台机器很奇特!我喜欢它,超过我所拥有过的任何其他移动台!唯一的抱怨就是,我不得不同意最近发布的几个评论,这台机器没有存储分组来管理大量的存贮频道,这个事实是存在的。yaesu在这方面还要改进。为什么提供800个以上的频道,却没有办法来区分它们???尽管如此,它还是一台好机器,并且我很高兴地推荐它!
73, terry/k9xyz
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
8 kg4upe ,给了满分5,2002-9-16
标题:great rig!! 好机器!!

原文:

great radio for the price. good audio reports and easy to program. my only complaint is the same as all of the other reviews, no memory banks.

hopefully someone will come up with the programming software to make setting the 800 memories a little easier.

译文:

好的机器,物有所值,好的声音报告,程序很好用。我唯一的抱怨同以上几个评论一样,没有存贮分组。
希望有人能找出程序软件的新用法,使得这800多的存贮频道与只有几个少数频道的机器一样容易使用
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
9 k1ntz ,给了4分,2002-9-16
标题:ft8900 memory feature   ft-8900存贮功能

原文:

just wanted to comment on one method of managing the memories on the ft8900...

several of the recent reviews of this rig bemoaned the lack of memory banks to help manage the 800+ memories. to be sure, yaesu dropped the ball on this important feature but they did provide a feature that they call preferential memory scan (if i remember correctly). essentially, this feature allows one to include any memory location in a preferential list which can be scanned separately or together with the all of the non-skipped memories.

using the example offered by a previous reviewer, the preferential memory scan would allow the operator to "mark" each air band frequency in memory so that only the air band channels could be scanned, as opposed to scanning tens or hundreds of memory channels.

certainly not as flexible as multiple memory banks, but the combination of preferential scan and the skip feature can provide a basic level of memory scan management that is an improvement over "all or nothing".

by the way, i have only had my 񡘴 for a few weeks but my impression thus far is that it is a much better radio than the ft7100.

译文:

正需要来评论ft-8900的存贮频道的一种管理方法。

最近的几个这台机器的评论,都在哀叹缺少办法来帮助管理这800多的存贮频道。当然,yaesu在这么重要的功能上抛出这个球,他们也能解决这个问题。如果我没记错的话,他们的办法称之为优先频道扫描。本
质上,这个功能是充许一台包括任意存贮频道的机器,通过一个优先列表,来控制是分开还是合在一起来扫描所有没被跳过的频道。

用上面的评论来举例说明一下:这个优先列表扫描将允许这个操作者去“标出”存贮中的每个航空频道,这样就能保证“只有”航空频道能被扫描,不将扫描扩大到数十到数百的存贮频道。

当然了,并不固定这样操作这些多样化的存贮频道,但是,采用优先裂表扫描的组合,配合“跳过”功能标识,就能提供一个基本上满意水平的存贮扫描管理功能,改进以上所说的“全扫或全不扫”的功能。

顺便说一下,我得到我的8900只有几周,但我印象中,8900要远远超过ft7100.

注:这个评论按说,是解决了上面几个评论中所说的分组管理的问题。实际操作上,还是需要有具体的实现步骤。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
10 kc4kzt ,给了4分,2002-10-5

标题:still assessing 还算不错

原文:

just received the radio. so far, i really like it. i currently own the ft-8500 with the potato head mic, an ft-90r, the vx-5 ht, and a ft-50. that along with my old favorites, a slew of 101's.

need i say that i prefer yaesu?

anyhow, the radio seem so far to be right up there with the rest. i do have a question, however...

how do you switch the display back and forth from frequency, alpha tag, and channel #? i cannot find it in the manual. i put an alpha tag on a freq and now cannot get it to display the frequency. what am i doing wrong?

译文:

刚收到这台机器,尽管我现在拥有一台带有(马铃薯)头手咪的ft-8500,一台ft-90r,vx-5的手台,我还是喜欢这台8900。这些是我一直中意的收藏器,还有一个101的旋转器。

还需要我再说我相当喜欢yaesu?

总之,这台机器到目前为止看起来还是很恰当的放在休息室。但我现在有个问题

你是如何来回切换这个频率显示的,从频率值,字母示识,到频道号?在手册中我找不到答案。我将一个频率设置了一个字母标识,现在它就不能再显示它的频率数值了。我哪步操作有误吗?

注:他提出了一个问题,就是显示了标识,就没法显示具体的频率数值了。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
11 ku4vq ,给了5分,2002-10-7

标题:great quad band rig 好的四波段机器

原文:

have had the rig now for two weeks and have used all four bands with very good performance. only hope that a decent antenna will come out soon to be used for the ft-8900. i am using a comet uh6v and will be changing to a different antenna soon, probably and planning on using a ham stick for 10, a larsen nmo-50 for 6 and the larsen 2/70 for 144/440 or maybe a comet sb-15 and a hamstick and then one less duplexer. austin makes some good multi-band antennas also and hro has a few models in stock. the one little quirk is the channel switch is above the volume/squelch and when changing frequencies, you cover the display with your hand.

译文:

拥有这台机器已有两周了,已经很好的使用了它所有的四个波段。唯一希望不久以后再找出一根恰当的天线来用在8900上面。我正用的是comet的vh6v,不久就要换成其它天线,大概的计划是使用ham stick的型号10的天线,一根larsen nmo-50用在6米段,larsen 2/70用在144/440这两段,或者是一根comet sb-15天线和一根hamstick天线,再加上一个双工器。austin也生产了一些好的多段天线,并且hro也有几种型号,在电台室中。一个小毛病就是:就在音量/静噪旋钮上面的频道转换旋钮,当你改变频率的时候,你就用手挡住了频率的显示。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 14楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
12 wa6bfg ,给了4分,2002-10-10
标题:love it, but? 爱它,但是?

原文:

i don't know if this is the best place to bring up this but if anyone can help i would appreciate it. with the acceptation of the memory bugs i love this rig. i get great audio reports. i use it as a remote base, i also have a ts-2000 that i use as a remote base. i think the 8900 is a bit better. i wish yaesu would have included a function card with the manual so you could carry with you. i need help hi hi we just got a ft-8900 and can't figure out how to show the actual frequency (memory) after i have name tagged it? seems like once u name it you can't show the freq. i have been over es over the manual and just can't find it. please e-mail me if you have any ideas.

译文:

我不知道在这里提出来这个问题是不是一个最恰当的地方,如果谁能帮我的话,我将感激不尽。我喜欢这台机器,尽管它有存贮操作上的问题。我的8900有很好的信号报告,我用它做为一台远程基地台,我还有一台ts-2000同样也是做为远程基地台使用。我认为8900是一台较好的好机器。我希望yaesu能提供一张带有各种菜能说明的功能卡,这样你就能随身携带它了。我现在需要帮助,我们刚得到一台8900,不能正确显示出当前频率数,这个频道已被命名了。看起来,如果你一旦命名它,你就不能显示出它的实际频率值了。我一遍又一遍的读它的手册,但还是找不到有关的说明。如果你能有办法解决,请给我发电子邮件。

注:他提出了一个问题,就是显示了标识,就没法显示具体的频率数值了。同上面的第10个评论。
离线gning
发帖
只看该作者 15楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
很漂亮的小机器!这是我对ft-8900r一见钟情的原因。第一次见到它,我把它拿在手里时,感觉它很有分量,这么小的体积,居然做了四个波段,而且各种功能众多。2003年我拥有的第一台设备就是它。我为它配了一条日本maldol公司生产的hmc-4四波段车用天线,用这台机器,我曾经和许多7区的朋友在10米波段做过通连,最远的曾经通到过新疆的朋友。几年来它一直在我的工作台或车上勤勤恳恳地工作着,没有发生过任何故障。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 16楼 发表于: 2007-06-06
03-07,四年了,评价如此好,建议翻成英文,发到eham上去.
离线bd2mc
发帖
只看该作者 17楼 发表于: 2007-06-08
咨询
'
很漂亮的小机器!这是我对ft-8900r一见钟情的原因。第一次见到它,我把它拿在手里时,感觉它很有分量,这么小的体积,居然做了四个波段,而且各种功能众多。2003年我拥有的第一台设备就是它。我为它配了一条日本maldol公司生产的hmc-4四波段车用天线,用这台机器,我曾经和许多7区的朋友在10米波段做过通连,最远的曾经通到过新疆的朋友。几年来它一直在我的工作台或车上勤勤恳恳地工作着,没有发生过任何故障。
'

我有一点要咨询一下,有人说ft-8900r在小功状态下会烧坏机器.不知道诸位有这方面的信息吗?我用此机器也有数月,性能良好,就是天线成点问题,有谁diy 过好用的多段天线.谢谢!
qq:327755217
离线憨五弟
发帖
只看该作者 18楼 发表于: 2007-06-08
我也用这个台子,没听说小功率会烧坏,我平时一直用最小功率发射,四级是规定5w发射的,难道我发射太少了?呵呵
我准备diy一个合路器,安装uv和10米两支天线,6米段好像北京不让用
离线BG4XWE
发帖
只看该作者 19楼 发表于: 2007-06-08
我也有一台8900r用了2年了。
比较满意。也在10米通了不少台。。。。。。。