• 16317阅读
  • 31回复

Yaesu FT-8900R 在eham上的评论 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线BG4KYA
发帖
只看该作者 20楼 发表于: 2007-06-09
'
我有一点要咨询一下,有人说ft-8900r在小功状态下会烧坏机器.不知道诸位有这方面的信息吗?我用此机器也有数月,性能良好,就是天线成点问题,有谁diy 过好用的多段天线.谢谢!
qq:327755217
'
我是bg4kya,你好!
我是2006,5月买的ft-8900r,基本用的很频繁,没有遇到小功状态下会烧坏机器!也不清楚这方面的信息,其实bd2mc你这么想;都是网络惹的祸!比如;ic2720,谁买之前都问;小功状态下会烧坏机器?北京bg1谁谁就是小功状态下烧坏机器,一传100,100粘帖10000个----波澜效应!不理就没事!
ft-8900r;我用名古屋77-wh双段vu天线+ba6lm的29,6mhz天线。
我用ba6lm的29,6mhz天线通联[5w]过bg2,ja1,bg9,bv4等等。
50mhz没有天线。
离线bd2mc
发帖
只看该作者 21楼 发表于: 2007-06-09
FT-8900
'
我是bg4kya,你好!
我是2006,5月买的ft-8900r,基本用的很频繁,没有遇到小功状态下会烧坏机器!也不清楚这方面的信息,其实bd2mc你这么想;都是网络惹的祸!比如;ic2720,谁买之前都问;小功状态下会烧坏机器?北京bg1谁谁就是小功状态下烧坏机器,一传100,100粘帖10000个----波澜效应!不理就没事!
ft-8900r;我用名古屋77-wh双段vu天线+ba6lm的29,6mhz天线。
我用ba6lm的29,6mhz天线通联[5w]过bg2,ja1,bg9,bv4等等。
50mhz没有天线。
'

名古屋77-wh双段vu天线,ba6lm的29,6mhz天线,这组天线效率咋样?非常的感谢你和我的交流.要是能有一个ft-8900的讨论区我积极参加,希望使用ft-8900的朋友们积极发表见解.
离线BD7IWW
发帖
只看该作者 22楼 发表于: 2007-06-09
拿到四级证书就先买了一台FT8900,还附带一支钻石的8900四段车载天线.
运气非常好,不出一个月就在29.6mhz拿够了10张卡片,接着升了三级.由于不喜爱u/v段,那四段天线也就没用过.
拿到三级后就把这一套转让出去了.主要原因是它的10m/6m段只有fm而没有ssb,特别是6m没ssb简直是废物.
不过还是很怀念这台机的.
离线BA7CK
发帖
只看该作者 23楼 发表于: 2007-06-13
ft8900+cr8900=1700元.
收了.
离线boring777
发帖
只看该作者 24楼 发表于: 2007-06-14
'
ft8900+cr8900=1700元.
收了.
'
有这么好的事情,算我一个。
离线憨五弟
发帖
只看该作者 25楼 发表于: 2007-06-14
'
有这么好的事情,算我一个。
'
哪儿呢哪儿呢,也排上
离线bg4ife
发帖
只看该作者 26楼 发表于: 2007-06-16
[quote=憨五弟]哪儿呢哪儿呢,也排上[/quote]
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 27楼 发表于: 2007-06-19
13 kd5ttt 评分 4/5 时间:2002-10-11 00:57

标题: very goos 很好
  拥有时间:0 到 3 个月

原文:            

press and hold the low button to toggle between freq and alpha display

译文:按下并保持住“功率”键不动,面板会在频率值与字母标识之间切换显示。
  注:解决了上面第10与12个评论的难题。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 28楼 发表于: 2007-06-19
14      wb4u 评分 4/5 时间:2002-10-12 20:59
标题: a very good tri-band mobile
        一台很好的三段移动台(作者认为29与50共用了一个电路)
  拥有时间: 0 到 3 个月

原文:

i purchased the radio from hro for the now standard $439.95. got it on 10-11-02 and have evaluated it and the schematic since it's arrival.
well i've had a little time to study the manual a bit and play with the radio. here are a few things i have learned or deduced about this radio.

1. receive audio and quality are great.
2. sensitivity on all bands appears great (didn't check cellular).
3. tx power on all bands appears great and there are 4 level settings. they are 5, 10, 20 and 50 (35 uhf)
4. the radio is fairly easy to learn how to use even without using the manual. the manual is needed to learn to do some things like putting stuff into memory and setting the "set-and-forget" stuff in the menu.
5. tx audio appears to be equal to any of my other 50/144/430 radios and you can adjust the radio to wide or narrow tx /rx bandwidth using the menu. this does reduce the tx audio and narrows the rx bandwidth to improve resistance to intermod and selectivity.
6. the 29 mhz band was an afterthought. rx is great. tx sucks. you can not select between wide/narrow and it is factory default set for narrow. this means you will need to scream into the mic to be heard and/or other stations are going to have to turn their volume way up. just plain poor tx audio on 10 meters.
7. the radio is solidly/ruggedly constructed. there is one main board for the rf stuff and one main board (sort of) for everything else. the rf stuff board is in the body of the radio and the "other stuff" boards are in the control head. there are no adjustments on the rf board other than squeezing or stretching some coils (not recommended).
8. it appears as if they used one tx-exciter section for 29-50mhz, one section for 144 and one section for 430, and one mrf device for the pa which is mounted to the underside cast aluminum heat sink. the fan comes on during tx and pulls air through the section of the chassis containing the rf board. there are 2 vent openings on the top clam shell case section to allow air to be pulled into the rf section by the fan.
9. it also looks like they have three rx sections, one for 29-50 mhz, one for vhf and one for uhf. the vhf/uhf sections use 2 stage mosfet rf (dual conversion???) amps with bp filtering. it looks like they also shared things in the 29-50 mhz section which uses bipolar devices. there is also a section marked for 900 mhz rx using bipolar?? devices.
10. band switching and bpf switching appears to be taken care of using relays all mounted on the rf board. also there are several ics on the main/rf board for logic control, vco and data (packet).
11. the brains are of course in the control head. all the main logic cpu/memory/control units are there (looks like 4 of them). plus there is a mini board to handle the mic amp/interface to the main board. the control head has all the buttons and switches and display and drivers. didn't see any adjustments and i haven't poked around for any possible mods. the cellular bands are of course blocked and jumps from 823.9875 to 849.0125 , 868.9875 to 894.0125, 913.9875 to 939.2125, and 958.9875 to 984.2125 using 12.5 khz step. you could use a 10khz step but you still jump. i was not able to check sensitivity on 700-900 mhz range (yes coverage starts at 700 mhz i guess for the new public service allocations).

overall i like the radio. it's small, compact and well built. it covers 50/144/430 very well. scans about anything you might want to scan. the real other real shortcoming is the way yaesu gave you memories. it would have been much better (again, in my opinion) to have allocated 100 memories per "macro" key for a total of 600 memories. that way you could effectively programmed the radio as if you have 6 distinct radios as far as vuf+vhf/uhf+uhf/vhf-lo+uhf etc. then they could have left the last 200 memories as 'general use' memories. i still have some playing around to do with the unit to find all it's good and bad operating features and i'm sure i'll enjoy the radio. i hope yaesu looks at the reviews this radio has received with an eye towards upgrading and eliminating the faults.

译文:

我从hro购买这台机器,新的标准配置,价格是439.95美元。在10月11日得到的机器,从它一到手,我就开始评测与体验它。(注:有些太短了,不到48小时!洋洋洒洒写了这么多,有些过于热情了?),我只有一点时间去学了手册与操作机器,下面写些我学到与推论出的几种有关的体会。

1,接收的声音与音质很好;
2,所有段上的灵敏度显得很好(但没有查微波段);
3, 所有段上的发射功率显得很好,有四级的调节量,分别是5,10,20,50瓦(在uhf段是35瓦);
4,这台机器还算是很好用,尤其是当你还没有查看手册时就是如此。有些操作是需要用到手册的,如存贮频道 ,一些易忘的菜单设置;
5,发射的声音在这几个波段,表现的是一样的,同时,你能通过菜单设置发射与接收的带宽。 减少发射声音与缩小接收带宽,能改进抗干扰能力,提高选择性。
6, 这个29mhz波段是令人后悔的。接收很好,发射不行。你不能在这个段上选择带宽的宽窄,事实上默认的设置是窄带。这就意味着你需要对着话筒大喊才能被其它电台听到, 同时,还需要其它电台调整它们的音量设置增大。 10米段的发射声音就是这样相当可怜。
7 这台机器有着坚固的结构。它的发射是单独一个主板,与其它功能的线路是分开的。它这个发射板是在主机内部,其它的线路有在外面的控制头部。在发射 板上没有调整部件, 除非去拉与压某些元件(尽可能不做);
8,这台机器看来是在29-50mhz 合起来采用了一个发射推动电路,144是一个,430是一个,并且,它的发射功放管是装在浇铸成型的铝质散热器下面 。风扇在发射时转动起来,推动空气流过包括发射电路的底盘部件 ,机器上面有两个开口充许风扇将空气从这里推到发射部分来供它散热。
9,看起来这台机器也象是有三个接收部分,一个29到50的,一个给vhf段,还有一个给uhf段。u/v段采用两级场效应管放大(双变换???)电路,带有bp滤波。它看来是在29-50共享一个双极性电路。还有一 个给900mhz的电路?
10,波段开关与带通滤波器的切换都是被安置在射频板上。还有几个集成电路被放置在这个射频主板上面,像逻辑控制,vco与数据通讯这些模块。
11,精髓当然是在控制头这部分。所有的主要逻辑cpu,存贮及控制部件都 在这里,(看来它们有四部分)。外加一个小板子,用来控制手咪信号放大及与主板的界面通信。控制头有所有的按键,开关,显示及其驱动。没有看任何调节器的功能,我也没有做任何可能的更改。微波段当然是封锁的,并且许多步进是在12.5khz,你能改到10khz步进,但你仍然会被跳到12.5的。我没能查检700-900mhz的灵敏度(我希望新的公共波段配置是从700开始覆盖的);

总之,我喜欢这台机器。它很小,便携,有很好的结构。它对50/144/430这三段覆盖的很好。扫描能担供任何你所想要的结果。实实在在的说,yeasu给了你太多的存贮频道,这是它的一个缺点。我再一次建议,最好它能将总数在600的频道,每100个分配成一个“宏”键。这样你就能有效地管理你的电台,好像你有六个独立的电台,例如vv,uu,vu等等。那样他们就能有少于200个“普通用途”的频道。我还有一些操作要做,为了找出这台机器的所有好的与坏的操作功能,并且我相信我能用好这台机器。我希望yaesu公司能看到这些有关这台机器的评论,要着眼于对这台机器改进与完善它的功能。
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 29楼 发表于: 2007-06-19
15 kc0luy 评分:4/5 时间:2002-10-18 15:18

标题:questions of a potential buyer 潜在购买者的疑问

原文:

i am seriously conmsidering this radio for use as a base
      at home with my comet gp-15 tri-band antenna. because of
      this, i am very interested in the cross-band repeat
      capabilities. most of your reviews have confirmed my
      choice, however, i have two nagging questions left:

in cross-band repeat, can it be remote controlled ?

will the morse id'er of the arts feature also id the
      radio in cross-band operation? it would be a shame if it
      didn't.

i own a kenwood tm-v7a for my mobile and i probably
      would have purchased the ft-8900 had it been out at the
      time. i love my kenwood and esepecially the ability to
      cross-band repeat and be remote controlled.

thanks!             dan         kc0luy

译文:

我很认真地考虑将这台机器做为家用基地台来使用,采用我的comet gp-15三段天线。所以,我很感兴趣它的跨段中继功能。多数评论证实了我对8900的选择,但是,我仍然有以下两个挑剔的问题:

在跨段中继时,它能被远程控制吗?
arts功能中的莫尔斯标识,在跨段中继时还能标识这台机器吗?如果不能,它就太可怜了。

我拥有kenwood的tm-v7a,做为我的移动台,同时,我或许要购置ft-8900来代替这台kenwood。我喜欢我的kenwood,期待着新的跨段中继与远程控制功能。

谢谢! dan /kc0luy
离线黑衣
发帖
只看该作者 30楼 发表于: 2007-06-19
16   kd5rus 评分: 5/5     时间:2002-11-04 02:24
    标题:so far...a very good box. 总之,一台好机器
  拥有时间: 0 to 3 月

原文:

i'm a new ham (licensed in march, 2002) so i haven't a lot of experience as an amateur radio operator, nor a lot with a multitude of radios. presently i have 3: a yaesu vx-5r tri-band ht, a yaesu ft-1500m 2-meter mobile, and now the new yaesu ft-8900r quad-band mobile.

i will be intalling a brand new kenwood ts-570d(s) within 30 days, along with a g5rv-styled hf dipole antenna to run with that rig. currently i use an arrowantenna dual-band j-pole for 2 meter/70 centimeter vhf/uhf work, which is mounted on a ratshack telescoping mast up about 32 feet. this mast is grounded using #6 bare copper tied to an 8-foot, 5/8-inch ground rod. another length of #6 bare copper will eventually provide station/systems ground capability.

i'm designing and having made an aluminum panel box featuring a lockable and water-tight exterior, allowing me to collect and properly route assorted lengths of coax feeding current and future station antennas.

every piece of outdoor station equipment must be and is virtually invisible to uninformed observers. clandestine operation is a station imperative.

i will soon take delivery of a new uniden/bearcat bx-785d 1,100-channel digital scanner, along with a very wideband discone antenna. scanning, for my station, is at least as important as reliable and high-quality rf transmissions.

future equipment will include a home electronics training and development lab (key software is already in place), several pieces of critical test equipment, carefully selected, high-quality amplifiers, packet equipment, satellite radio equipment, and at least 1 additional astron power supply. there will be other assorted trinkets and doo-dads added as well.

i really wanted (and waited) for the new icom ic-2720h box. when it fell off the face of the earth, i was left with only the new ft-8900r as a choice. the reviews on other dual-band boxes were, frankly, too lousy to risk precious capital on. in fact, as a new ham, i'm constantly amazed at how lousy the gear out there is. considering electical engineers are a dime-a-dozen, and modern design and automated manufacturing are all the rave, why solid and highly reliable boxes are even an issue is beyond me to explain. i thought this was the dawn of the 21st century...

be that as it may, i mention all of this as a precursor to my preliminary review of this new yaesu box. over time, i'll have more to say, but for now:

1. the build quality is not mil-spec (as every ham radio should be), but it is pretty solid none the less. a diecast clam-shell case (like that used for the ft-1500m) should have been employed, even though the ft-8900r has a fan.

2. the fan automatically operates anytime the amateur transmits. it's quiet (sorta), but fan noise (reasonable fan noise) never bothered me. it's on for a reason, and that reason is much more important than any minor noise.

3. the 4 knobs on the front (which control left and right channel volume, squelch, and software-implemented functions) are weak, wobbly, and unnecessary. solid-state, non-mechanical switching should have been used. i can easily live with the knobs (excessive play and all), so long as they continue to work.

4. multiple finals should have been a must for this box. i do not like one antenna/final amplifier output. i hope this doesn't become a penny-wise, pound-foolish scheme. designers do no amateur a favor when he or she has to replace an overused final a time or two. this is silly and unecessarily frustrating.

5. i'm going to buy a copy of the new icom ic-2720h box now that the thing is finally out. as i do not see much use for 6 or 10 meter fm capability (unless you live in an area where at least a few repeaters live), i may eventually retire the ft-8900r to real mobile vhf/uhf use, or find it a good home. that's if the new icom product is a better box (a big if)...we'll see.

6. the ft-8900r was fairly easy to set up. adding 70-centimeter capability to my station has allowed me to more than double local repeater access. i like fm work, so i sure like hitting more repeaters.

7. i absolutely demand sharp displays on radios, and the ft-8900r has one. i love the amber color, and the alpha-tag capability. i haven't checked out all of the viewable features yet, but so far i love that display...

8. i should mention that the first ft-8900r i received was defective. i encountered fading and ultimately missing lcd digit segments on the left channel display. i tried to reseat the head-to-main-box cable, but when this didn't cure the problem, back to the candy store i went. i got a new box, and so far, all is well. i do not like removable components on complex and expensive electronic devices. this is akin to power windows on automobiles: unecessary and subject to expensive failure. such a feature would not likely appear on mil-spec gear, and should not be featured on ham radios, convienence and security reasons notwithstanding.

9. this is only a preliminary review, and because overall i'm very happy with this new box, i'm giving it 5 stars (or whatever this site calls them) until something changes. i keep hearing hams talk about the glory boxes once made by the likes of motorola and general electric. why this kind of quality is no longer available (if legend is correct) is frankly, bizzare. especially this late into the "space age". i've also heard that back when, yaesu was known for high-quality, highly reliable equipment. the hams i've ragchewed with tell me, that like other sad stories, yaesu products fell from grace a little in recent years. for the sake of my quality and reliability-driven considerations (not to mention my pocketbook), i hope the new ft-8900r represents this company's first step on the comeback trail.

as i said, we'll see...

我是一名新的爱好者,执照日期是2002年三月。因此我缺少做为业余无线电操作员的经验,没有使用多种机器的经历。目前,我有三台:一台yaesu的vx-5r三段手台,一台yaesu的ft-1500m的2米移动台,以及这台新的yaesu 的ft-8900r 四段移动台。
我在这30天以内将要安装一台新的kenwood ts-570d(s),采用g5rv类型的短波偶极天线来配这台短波机。现在我用的是一根arrowantenna的双段 j型天线,用来做2米与70厘米的vhf/uhf通联,它是安装在一根ratshack的32英尺的远望杆上。这根杆是采用六号裸铜线接地,连在8英尺5/8英寸的接地棒上面。这根六号裸铜线的另一端将最终提供系统接地功能。
我设计并制做了一个防水及能上锁的铝壳,让我来采集与完全发射多种长度的同轴电缆和将来配套的各式各样天线。
每项室外安装的装备必需是,事实上也是具有无形的价值,相对于一个没有经验的观察者来说。不引人注意的操作,对于一个电台来说是势在必行的。
我不久将要取得一台新的uniden/bearcat的bx-785d,有1100个频道的数字扫描接收机,配上一个有很宽的带宽的discone天线。扫描,对我的电台位置来说,是很重要的,相对于我的可靠与高品质的射频发射。
将来的设备,包括一个家用电子培训与发展实验室,(此地的关键软件已经具备),几台仔细挑选的电子测试设备,高品质放大器,数据包通讯设备,卫星无线电设备,并且至少一台额外的astron 电源。还有其它一些多种小设备与其它尽可能好的设备。
我真的很想拥有一台新的icom的ic-2720h,但当它真的来到这个地球上露面时,(我很失望,)我的唯一的选择就是一台新的ft-8900r。坦白的讲,其它的双段机器的评论,有些与其昂贵的升级不相称。事实上,做为一名新的爱好者,我常常很吃惊这里的不好的评论。考虑到电子工程师的普及,现代设计与自动化生产工艺的提高,为什么牢固与高可靠性的机器与我越来越远。我认为这就是21世纪的开始。
尽可能的,我说到的所有这些,做为我写这台新的yaesu机器的评论的前言。下面,我说的更多,但都是新的。

1,它的构造不是军用规格的,(因为每一位爱好者都期待他的机器满足这个军用标准),但它还很漂亮,坚固,小巧。采用的是整体浇铸的外壳(如同ft-1500m一样),来散热,尽管它还有风扇来散热。
2,风扇在爱好者发射时自动工作。可以说,它是安静的,风扇噪声(合理的风扇噪声)没有打扰我。因为风扇噪声是很严重的噪声,相比其它的噪声。
3,前面板上的四个旋钮,(左右音量,静噪及用软件实现的功能),是不耐用的,不可靠的及多余的。最好采有固态,非机械开关。我能很容易的使用这些旋钮,(额外播放与全部功能),因此它们能尽可能长时间地持续工作。
4,对这台机器来说,多个天线接口是很有必要的。我不喜欢就有一个天线接口或者功放输出。我希望它不要是一个省小钱,吃大亏的布局。设计师对天线接口的过度使用,证胆了他或她不是针对业余爱好者的使用。这是愚蠢的,不必要的败笔。
离线vr2vgr
发帖
只看该作者 31楼 发表于: 2007-07-09
[quote=黑衣]10 kc4kzt ,给了4分,2002-10-5

标题:still assessing 还算不错

原文:

just received the radio. so far, i really like it. i currently own the ft-8500 with the potato head mic, an ft-90r, the vx-5 ht, and a ft-50. that along with my old favorites, a slew of 101's.

need i say that i prefer yaesu?

anyhow, the radio seem so far to be right up there with the rest. i do have a question, however...

how do you switch the display back and forth from frequency, alpha tag, and channel #? i cannot find it in the manual. i put an alpha tag on a freq and now cannot get it to display the frequency. what am i doing wrong?

译文:

刚收到这台机器,尽管我现在拥有一台带有(马铃薯)头手咪的ft-8500,一台ft-90r,vx-5的手台,我还是喜欢这台8900。这些是我一直中意的收藏器,还有一个101的旋转器。

还需要我再说我相当喜欢yaesu?

总之,这台机器到目前为止看起来还是很恰当的放在休息室。但我现在有个问题

你是如何来回切换这个频率显示的,从频率值,字母示识,到频道号?在手册中我找不到答案。我将一个频率设置了一个字母标识,现在它就不能再显示它的频率数值了。我哪步操作有误吗?

注:他提出了一个问题,就是显示了标识,就没法显示具体的频率数值了。[/quote]
只要長按v/m,就會轉為mt,以數值及可調校頻率顯示,輕按一下v/m,別可還原顯頻道名稱.

在說明內第34頁中央,memory offset tuning 已有說明...