只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
刚仔细看了一下才发现  
这都是一年多的啦
有新意吗?
呵呵
离线BD6CR
发帖
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
谢谢顶,呵呵,不过的确很久很久了。我相信bd7rc的频率计要比我的好得多,大家去支持他的吧!
离线BD6RA
发帖
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
最初由 bd6cr 发表

when are you going to shanghai? hope we could meet in hangzhou some day. but it's not far from hangzhou to shanghai (1 hour and 40 minutes by train),and i'll find some time to go to shanghai. the translation work has to be postponed, 'cause i have to settle down first.
离线BD6CR
发帖
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
i am now in shanghai. hopefully we could meet earlier. it doesn't matter if the translation has to be postponed, because i know how difficult to settle down in a new city.

my living place is quite far from electronic components market, which makes me diffult to build new stuff.
离线BD6RA
发帖
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
最初由 bd6cr 发表
i am now in shanghai. hopefully we could meet earlier. it doesn't matter if the translation has to be postponed, because i know how difficult to settle down in a new city.
my living place is quite far from electronic components market, which makes me diffult to build new stuff.

internet connects people and makes distance shorter. it was rediculous of me to think that you are still in hefei. yes, you can work for hellocq in shanghai. i'll be back in hangzhou the end of july, maybe earlier. it all depends.
shanghai is so big. perhaps it takes 1 hour from pudong to the electronic components market? hi, hi. in hanhzhou it takes me 20 minutes from the place where i live to the electronic components market. but they don't have so many kinds of components as they have in shanghai, esp the kind i need for trx. in shanghai they almost have all manners of components. so, sometimes i have to go to shanghai for the components.
by the way, how can i add a picture as other people do?
离线bg4jj
发帖
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
最初由 bd6cr 发表

与时俱进,这个最早的频率计也该出个升级版了!呵呵,掀起频率计的热潮。
离线BD6CR
发帖
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
it's good news if i can buy all the components for my experiments. hihi, i hope to see you soon.

to add your icon, please click on 设置 on the top of the page, and then click on 编辑论坛选项. on the bottom of the options, you can see 更改头像, try to change it as you wish.

最初由 bd6ra 发表
internet connects people and makes distance shorter. it was rediculous of me to think that you are still in hefei. yes, you can work for hellocq in shanghai. i'll be back in hangzhou the end of july, maybe earlier. it all depends.
shanghai is so big. perhaps it takes 1 hour from pudong to the electronic components market? hi, hi. in hanhzhou it takes me 20 minutes from the place where i live to the electronic components market. but they don't have so many kinds of components as they have in shanghai, esp the kind i need for trx. in shanghai they almost have all manners of components. so, sometimes i have to go to shanghai for the components.
by the way, how can i add a picture as other people do?
离线BD6CR
发帖
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2003-07-11
呵呵,已经没有时间和意义了。我当时推出是因为看到没有人来做,另外也正好有一个比较好的设计,所以就做了。现在看来,还是比较简陋的,当然也正是因为简陋,这个频率计的成本是比较便宜的。

如果我再做套件,应该会做得更好一些。

最初由 bg4jj 发表
与时俱进,这个最早的频率计也该出个升级版了!呵呵,掀起频率计的热潮。
离线BD6RA
发帖
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2003-07-14
最初由 bd6cr 发表
it's good news if i can buy all the components for my experiments. hihi, i hope to see you soon.
to add your icon, please click on 设置 on the top of the page, and then click on 编辑论坛选项. on the bottom of the options, you can see 更改头像, try to change it as you wish.

thangks.