• 5321阅读
  • 18回复

Shanghai ham radio stations [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线oh1jd

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
hello all the fellow hams.

it took me a lot of time and major effort from myself as well as from my secretary to get logged into this forum... however, here i am ;)

ok, let me tell you a bit who am i and what do i do here.

my name is ville, i'm 36 years old, a finnish national nowadays residing in shanghai, puxi, licensed in finland as oh1jd some 20 years ago. as you may already quess, i do not write chinese, nor read it and also my spoken skills are also in a level of 1 year old kid. regardless of that, i have enjoyed living in shanghai for almost a year now, working as a chief representative for a finnish technology company whose office i established here last year.

having been busy with business and also travelling abroad quite frequently, i have not been able to exercise my dear hobby for a long time (except this summer, when i was back in finland, where i still have a small farm (antenna farm)). now, the flame is on to get in the air and operate from shanghai.

i have been trying to search suitable contacts and amateur radio club stations here in shanghai to operate casually every now and then, but i am also interested in opportunities to work in major contests as during my decades with ham radio, most of my time has been spent in contest and dx-activities. i'm quite good in dealing with antennas, especially when they are in high towers or are big otherwise. when i decided to move to shanghai, i took down my contest station which included monoband yagis for 10-40m bands (on a 42 m tower) as well as all the verticals that i had in lowbands. station itself is still there with a few radios, big amplifiers and all that stuff.

now, i would like to ask anyones help to get connected with local shanghai hams and to search for possibilities for operating here. (i already have my visitors license issued by crsa, valid until april 2005),

if you are a shanghai ham, or you know someone who may know someone, i would be more than gratefull to seek your assistance in this matter. you can even write in chinese as either my secretary or my dear yin hua will assist in communications.

you can drop me an email or if you like, call on my china mobile number 1381 6886 673

thank you in advance
离线oh1jd
发帖
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
email
my email is ville.lintervo@divace.com.... forgot to give than
离线oh1jd
发帖
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
picture of my home station 1 year ago
here is a picture of my antennas back in finland before they were takend down last year.
离线admin
发帖
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
dear ville, nice meet you here. welcome to helllocq forum, it is very easy operate in shanghai, because shanghai has many club station. you can contact ba4ed ba4ed@ba4ed.com, ba4eg ba4eg@hellocq.net to get help. i will translate your message to chinese hope more shanghai hams know your situation.

73! de ba7nq terry
离线oh1jd
发帖
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
thanks terry,

nice to see that the forum is alive and got very quick response ;)

for the interested ones, i've also got some contest-related materials here in shanghai. for example the dvd of the wrtc 2002 which was held in finland (i was a referee on that one :p ). can be borrowed for club-meetings etc. i've seen it a few times already.

btw. does anyone know if there are china ham-radio -related discussion lists anywhere. found qrz.cn, but it seems not to be that alive yet. hopefully soon.

73's .. ville jd
离线oh1jd
发帖
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
最初由 oh1jd 发表
btw. does anyone know if there are china ham-radio -related discussion lists anywhere. found qrz.cn, but it seems not to be that alive yet. hopefully soon.

means english forum...
离线BD4AAF
发帖
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
请联系上海市无线电运动协会
please conntct with 021-56650674 by4aa , shanghai radio sport association
离线admin
发帖
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
ville, we have a mailing list named chinaham mailing list,

to subscribe, send a email to:
chinaham-subscribe@hellocq.net

to unsubscribe, sned a email to:
chinaham-unsubscribe@hellocq.net

post a message, send a email to:
chinaham@hellocq.net

this mailing list very active before, but now, mostly hams move this forum. this is the dx board in hellocq forum, mostly china dxer and contester here.

shanghai club station very active in cqww, cqwpx, iaru, all asia etc, so, i think you can take part in their contest team in this cqww contest. shanghai hams will happy share your dx experience. i like contest too, local hams will active in cqww use b7k callsign, and last cqww ssb, we move to macau, running m/m mode and use xx9c callsign.

my qth is foshan city, nearby guangzhou, south of china, in guangdong province.

is you wrtc 2002 dvd publiched by 9v1yc? i just order one from his website, on the way to me. :d
离线oh1jd
发帖
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2003-08-22
hi,

ok, i'll try that forum and see whether there's anyone around. i was in macau some years ago for a couple of weeks, but never got in air there as i was again too busy dealing with other things. went to check a station up on the roof of new world hotel, left there by oh2bh and oh2pm. after that they moved to another location.

ya, thats the video shot by james a year ago. quite a good shoot of what happened that week. i liked it.

i will continue my quest to find nice punch of same-minded people around shanghai and help them beat the scores there.

tnx and 73's
离线BA4RF
发帖
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2003-08-23
回复: email
最初由 oh1jd 发表
my email is ville.lintervo@divace.com.... forgot to give than

i just send a email to you...
if you like contest you can join us(jsdxc), we take part in the cqww/wpx/iota contest every year.
our contest location in nanjing, about 300km away from shanghai(3 hours by car/train).

keep contact!
离线BA5TT
发帖
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2003-08-25
最初由 oh1jd 发表
means english forum...

no such a forum which is hot in mainland china.
离线ba4ed
发帖
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2003-08-26
thanks for the nice chat last saturday afternoon. as for choosing a club station to operate, you can consult by4aa. near jiao zhou rd (in jing an district also), there lived by4bja,if possible, you can get into contact with by4bja through by4aa. if you come up with any problem concerning the concrete procedures to operate on a club station, you can consult ba4aa, who is a very experienced ham in shanghai. if you need any help, you can contact me anytime.
besides, i think it will be a great idea for you to tell us some stories about wrtc which was held in your hometown on this forum.

btw,this forum is a national ham radio forum and you will sure find quite some kindred spirit here.
enjoy your stay in shanghai.
离线BG4EZU
发帖
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2009-11-03
偶然发现,不知后来是否有一段佳话。。。。。。
离线BG4AHF
发帖
只看该作者 13楼 发表于: 2009-11-04
晕倒,掘坟党……

后来,后来,我只知道他现在是在我们by4dx的来访者名单上。
并且也操作过by4dx了……
离线BG4EBC