• 2回复

软件推荐:CW Skimmer 1.0 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线BD3RJ

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2008-03-09

contest, 3-khz mode
功能
a very sensitive cw decoding algorithm based on the methods of bayesian statistics;

simulatneous decoding of all cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel on a 3-ghz p4 if a wideband receiver is used;

a fast waterfall display, with a resolution sufficient for reading morse code dots and dashes visually;

the callsigns are extracted from the decoded messages, and the traces on the waterfall are labeled with stations' callsigns;

a dsp processor with a noise blanker, agc, and a sharp, variable-bandwidth cw filter;

an i/q recorder and player.

对系统的要求

operating system: windows me, windows 2000, or windows xp. the program may or may not work on windows 98 se and vista, depending on the quality of your audio drivers. windows 95 and windows 98 ge are not supported.

cpu: pentium-4 2.5 ghz with a wideband radio, or 1 ghz with a 3-khz radio;

ports: one com port for the radio cat control;

receiver:
3-khz receiver - an ordinary transceiver or receiver, with 3-khz audio output;
softrock receiver - a wideband receiver with quadrature output and fixed center frequency;
softrock on if - a combination of an ordinary receiver and a softrock working on receiver's if.

sound card: a stereo sound card that supports the 48 khz sampling rate and has a valid wdm driver;

cables: two cables are required for connecting the radio to the pc: a standard stereo cable for the audio or i/q signal, and a cat cable/adapter for the cat control.

点这里下载
离线bd8te
发帖
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2008-03-09
看       看
离线bd2co
发帖
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2012-10-01
有在用的吗