发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2011-09-23
having trouble viewing this email? click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010 cq ww dx contest

special offer for contest competitors only
dear om,
as an avid contester myself, i sometimes wish the cqww dx contest would never end! yes, i'm tired and sleepy, and my back aches from sitting in one place for too long, but the competition is so exciting and challenging that i wish it could keep going! maybe just one more multiplier. maybe just a few more q's. i know i can do it!

unfortunately, our on-the-air challenge doesn't go on forever. but the fun of contesting does, in the pages and on the web site of cq.

the cq ww dx contests are sponsored by cq magazine, as they have been for well over a half century. our commitment to contests, contesting, and contesters is stronger now than ever before. tens of thousands of dollars are invested each year in our contests, and that's just part of what we give back to the amateur radio family to support our passion for the art of communications. i know you share that passion.

one way to keep enjoying the contest experience is to read cq each month. each issue includes our contesting column which examines the art and science of contesting and contests most issues contain the results of one or more of cq's contests. there are also feature stories about contest expeditions, and of course, information about many more contests happening every month throughout the world.

in addition to our contest reporting, cq also provides wonderful reading about just about every other part of amateur radio, because we understand that amateur radio is more than only contests.

as you can see, a subscription to cq is truly a "must-have" for today's contester. thanks to the state-of-the-art air post delivery system used by cq, our overseas subscribers now receive their issues within days of our domestic subscribers!

we've designed a cq contester's special offer just for you, which includes a subscription to

cq amateur radio magazine, and a 2012/2013 cq amateur radio operators calendar - at a special combination price! what makes it so special? reduced pricing on your subscription with your choice of start date! start with the august issue (which includes the cq ww dx ssb results), september (includes the cq ww dx cw results) or october issue (includes the all-time records) - just in case you've missed one or all of these issues. you'll also receive a cq amateur radio operators - 15-month calendar, which includes dates of important ham radio events (such as major contests and other operating events), meteor showers, phases of the moon and other astronomical information.take advantage of this special combo package designed for you - check out the savings below.

cq subscription and 2012/2013 calendar special!
cq amateur radio magazine

cq's editorial content is aimed squarely at the active ham. within each issue, cq's features and columns, equipment reviews and projects cover the broad and varied landscape of the amateur radio hobby.  

select your cq magazine subscription start date using the pull down menu during checkout:

cq august issue - includes cq ww dx ssb results  
cq september issue - includes cq ww dx cw results

cq october issue - includes all-time records
cq november - technology special

2012/2013 cq amateur radio operators calendar
this 15-month calendar (january 2012 through march 2013) brings you fifteen spectacular images of some of the biggest, most photogenic shacks, antennas, scenics and personalities.

it includes dates of important ham radio events such as major contests and other operating events, meteor showers, phases of the moon and other astronomical information, plus important and popular holidays!

cq subscription and calendar - you'll receive both!

act now and take advantage of this special, one-time offer!

foreign subscribers are sure to save even more than noted below . . . we've used cq's cover price of $5.99 per issue in the formula below . . . most foreign newsstands charge far more!

click on your special rate to choose your subscription term and price - order now!

calendar & subscription shipping to canada/mexico via airpost:

3 year cq sub - $215.64 + calendar $14.95 = $23059 - your special rate $145- save $85.59

2 year cq sub- $143.76 + calendar $14.95 = $158.71 -your special rate $100 - save $58.71
1 year cq sub - $71.88 + calendar $14.95 = $86.83 -your special rate $60 - save $26.83

calendar & subscription shipping to all other countries via airpost:  

3 year cq sub - $215.64 + calendar $19.95 = $235.59 -your special rate $185 - save $50.59

2 year cq sub- $143.76 + calendar $19.95 = $163.70 - your special rate $130- save $33.70

1 year cq sub - $71.88 + calendar $19.95 = $91.83 - your special rate $80 - save $11.83

calendar & subscription shipping to u.s. destinations:

3 year cq sub- $215.64 + calendar $12.95 = $228.59 -your special rate $105- save $123.59

2 year cq sub - $143.76 + calendar $12.95 = $156.71 - your special rate $75 - save $81.71
1 year cq sub - $71.88 + calendar $12.95 = $84.83 - your special rate $45 - save $39.83  

** be sure to select your cq magazine subscription start date using the pull down menu during checkout!

cq contest competitiors who are currently subscribers are welcome to take advantage of this special offer too! choose your savings and we'll extend your subscription term accordingly.

once again, thanks for your participation!
i hope to find your callsign within the 2011 cq ww dx contest entries!

dick ross, k2mga
publisher, cq
www.cq-amateur-radio.com

forward email

this email was sent to bg1txu@qq.com by d.kehrwieder@cqcomm.com |  
update profile/email address | instant removal with safeunsubscribe™ | privacy policy.

cq communications, inc. | 25 newbridge road | hicksville | ny | 11801