• 12回复

6M FT8 Calling Frequency [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线VR2XMT

发帖
只看楼主 正序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2018-04-16
給大家參考

http://sp3rnz.blogspot.hk/2018/03/6m-dx-coordination-proposal-from-yoshi.html

6m DX coordination proposal from Yoshi JP1LRT and Japan hams.

Quoted from letter sent by Yoshi-san to Joe K1JT (original spelling):

"(…) Last Summer, I did make a SUPER DX QSO on 6m band with JT65. So many people saw an incredible QSO.

It was not a short-range communication with a neighbor country but
a super-long distance communication across the continent. With SSB or CW, we do not have many opportunities. But with JT65, we could make a QSO even a few, very weak openings.Extreme multi-hop ES with JT65 , it was an amazing world.
However, there were two problems.
1.TX/RX sequence
When the strong station transmits in the receiving sequence, weak radiowaves arriving across the continent have been covered and not decodable.

So we, Japanese people did try an attempt to unify the transmission
sequence to the ODD number side.

Many Japanese agreed with the attempt, so we were able to get
a quiet receiving environment.
2.QRM from domestic QSO or short range international QSO with
neighbouring country
This is a BIG PROBLEM. These signals are very strong.

The station that cannot receive a DX signal start DOMESTIC QSO
on the same DF of SUPER DX station.... We witnessed such a tragic scene many times last summer. So we tried to separate frequencies between domestic communication and international communication (...)"

"So...I would like to try make a "CONSENSUS" in the world-wide user
community. I did try to contact with SMIRK, UKSMG, SixItalia, FaceBook Community-50 MHz-The Magic Band-DX.

IK0FTA Sergio-san (SixItalia) and OE4VIE Jo-san (FaceBook Community-50MHz-The Magic Band-DX) gave me a responses.
They agree with my suggestion. I am still waiting some responses

from SMIRK and UKSMG.

And this "movement" started to move little by little - OE4VIE Jo,made icons (pic above) and started distributing.

If you can agree with this, please let your friends know.

I think that we will announce the operating frequency to ON4KST chat, but this 50.323 MHz will be one choice. It would be nice if people who would like to enjoy domestic communication and nearby international communications or those who would like to enjoy long distance communication between continents should respect each other and create an environment free of conflict"

Thank you for reading my poor English.
FB DX. 73.
Best Regards

JP1LRT Yoshiharu Tsukuura

[ 此帖被VR2XMT在2018-04-19 22:18重新编辑 ]
忍一步海濶天空,
讓三分何等清閒。
忍幾句無憂自在,
耐得住快樂消遥。
离线BD7TBP
发帖
只看该作者 12楼 发表于: 2018-04-21
问题是,响应的人多吗?大家是墨守成规的在50.313还是去50.323?有统一了吗?如果不统一那也是白叫。。。。
人不可有傲气,但不可无傲骨...........

中国---越南 / 老挝 / 缅甸 / 柬埔寨 专业出口贸易商
离线bg2kaj
发帖
只看该作者 11楼 发表于: 2018-04-20
我把JP1LRT的原邮件粘过来,大家一起看看

=====================

Hello. I am a Japanese 6m CRAZY JP1LRT Yoshiharu.

We met on 6m last summer with JT65. I appreciate it very much.

This will be a little bit long story...

The summer extreme-multihop Es season is coming soon. This summer 2018,
so many people will use FT8. But with WSJT-X, there is an only one
frequency 50.313MHz. We can easily imagine that situation that QRM from domestic QSO or short range international QSO with neighboring country.
If a domestic QSO/short range international QSO and intercontinental QSO frequency are set separately, we can avoid such a useless QRM.
In order to prevent such a situation, I asked K1JT Joe an author of WSJT-X whether a frequency can be incorporated into WSJT-X for intercontinental communication.

The mail I sent to him is as follows.
-------------------------------------------------
Hello Joe-san. I am a Japanese Ham Radio Operator, JP1LRT Yoshiharu Tsukuura.

I am a user of WSJT-X. First of all I would like to thank you.
WSJT-X is a very cool and amazing software. I enjoy digital communication every day.

And I am a 6m band CRAZY. Last Summer, I did make a SUPER DX QSO on 6m band with JT65. So many people saw an incredible QSO. It was not a short-range communication with a neighbor country but a super-long distance communication across the continent.
With SSB or CW, we do not have many opportunities. But with JT65, we could make a QSO even a few, very weak openings.

Extreme multi-hop ES with JT65 , it was an amazing world.

However, there were two problems.
1.TX/RX sequence

When the strong station transmits in the receiving sequence, weak radio waves arriving across the continent have been covered and not decodable.
So we, Japanese people did try an attempt to unify the transmission sequence to the odd number side. Many Japanese agreed with the attempt, so we were able to get a quiet receiving environment.

2.QRM from domestic QSO or short range international QSO with neighboring country

This is a BIG PROBLEM. These signals are very strong. The station that cannot receive a DX signal start DOMESTIC QSO on the same DF of SUPER DX station.... We witnessed such a tragic scene many times last summer.
So we tried to separate frequencies between domestic communication and international communication. But we did not have much time to announce it, and the season of the extreme multi-hop Es has ended.

The 6m band in summer is very special. It differs from any frequency in the HF band.

So I have a suggestion.

I'd like you to establish a frequency for intercontinental communication of the 6m band at the official frequency of WSJT-X.

Currently 50.276MHz is set for JT65 and 50.313MHz is set for FT8.
Designate them as frequencies for short-distance communication with domestic and neighboring countries, and newly establish frequencies for long-distance intercontinental communication.

For example, for long-distance intercontinental communication with JT65 is 50.273MHz , with FT8 is 50.316MHz. This is only an example.

QRM from a domestic or short range international QSO, this problem happens both in Europe and the United States.

If WSJT-X does a new frequency setting for 6m band DX, this problem can be solved. Also, most of all 6 meters of digital communication enthusiasts will support this policy.

How do you think? Please contact your development team and your friends' 6m band lovers.

There are three months until the beginning of the extreme multi-hop Es season. We have enough time to announce it. Please consider about it.

I hope to see you on the air Joe-san.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards

JP1LRT Yoshiharu Tsukuura
------------------------------------------------------

And the answer from him is as follows.

Hi Yoshiharu-san,

Conventional working frequencies for the various JT modes are determined by users.
When there is good consensus that certain frequencies are desirable we include them in WSJT-X as defaults.  Decisions about new working frequencies must be made by the world-wide user community.

-- 73, Joe, K1JT

So..... I would like to try to make a "CONSENSUS" in the world-wide user community.
I did try to contact with SMIRK, UKSMG, SixItalia, FaceBook Community - 50 MHz -  The Magic Band - DX.

IK0FTA Sergio-san (SixItalia) and OE4VIE Jo-san (FaceBook Community -50MHz-  The Magic Band-DX) gave me a responses.
They agree with my suggestion.  I am still waiting some responses from SMIRK and UKSMG.

And this "movement" started to move little by little.

OE4VIE Jo made icons and started distributing.

If you can agree with this, please let your friends know.
I think that we will announce the operating frequency to ON4KST chat, but this 50.323 MHz will be one choice.

It would be nice if people who would like to enjoy domestic communication and nearby international communications or those who would like to enjoy long distance communication between continents should respect each other and create an environment free of conflict.

Thank you for reading my poor English.

FB DX. 73.

Best Regards

JP1LRT Yoshiahru Tsukuura
=BG2KAJ C类 KG2KAJ Amateur Extra JJ1RRS 二アマ=
=  业  余  无  线  电  考  操  作  证  爱  好  者  =

WAPC&WAJA达成了!奔向JCC和JA FM DX……
我写过的关于业余无线电的文章汇总:bg2kaj.cn
离线bg2kaj
发帖
只看该作者 10楼 发表于: 2018-04-20
回 bd9cr 的帖子
bd9cr:整文阅读了,首先他没有提到ft8模式,只是提到jt65模式。
2、他说了未来大家不互相干扰,尽量能提到远距离的弱信号
尽量在偶数边发射
不是太明白
....... (2018-04-20 12:27) 

去年他在6米上做了很多的QSO,包括DX QSO。
日本电台认识到在6米DX传播开通时,本地的强信号会覆盖DX弱信号,因此去年日本部分电台达成共识在奇数分钟发射JT65,并计划分开国内呼叫频率和DX呼叫频率(此事去年未在Es季节完毕前达成定论),在今年,预计将会有大量的FT8电台参与到6米中来,因此JP1LRT计划将洲际DX活动转移至50.323并发邮件争取JT模式创始人Taylor支持。
Taylor表示此事应由爱好者们的广泛同意取得共识,因此JP1LRT向大量去年曾通联过的爱好者发去邮件,征求同意。

离线bd9cr
发帖
只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2018-04-20
整文阅读了,首先他没有提到ft8模式,只是提到jt65模式。
2、他说了未来大家不互相干扰,尽量能提到远距离的弱信号
尽量在偶数边发射

不是太明白
离线BD7TBP
发帖
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2018-04-19
hello,Charlie! 你的连接打不开,50.323MHZ确定是国际FT8的DX 呼叫频率是?那么50.313这个频率也是DX CALLING 吗?求解答,TKS!
人不可有傲气,但不可无傲骨...........

离线BD7TBP
发帖
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2018-04-19
大佬出来,果然不同非凡,THANKS!
人不可有傲气,但不可无傲骨...........

离线bg2kaj
发帖
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2018-04-17
有个JA1的爱好者挨个给6米通联过的人发的邮件说的就是这事儿

离线bd9cr
发帖
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2018-04-17
连接打不开
离线BG4EBC
发帖
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2018-04-17
今晚就试试  不知道开通了没有
移动电话:.---- ...-- ----. .---- --... -.... ----. -.... ----. ...-- ----.
移动电话:要上酒要吃肉酒肉酒上酒!
离线BD7IS
发帖
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2018-04-16
离线BA7IO
发帖
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2018-04-16
这个好,
联系方式: 站内短信
Mulan DX Club公众平台: mulandxc  (将来有可能通过此公众平台发布相关官方消息,请使用微信的朋友关注此公众帐号)
Mulan DX Club远征&DX QQ群 153788991
离线BH4TXN
发帖
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2018-04-16
把天线架高架高再架高
微信公众号BH4TXN
----------------
野外穿越、搜救必备--北斗终端海聊产品授权代理商
E文网站代理群:368045942   DIGI模式群:152930364 免费算APRS-IS验证码
淘宝小店:https://bh4txn.taobao.com 英文网站注册及日志代理                
指纹密码刷卡智能锁 智能家居 900兆:要奇奇陆吧三铃摇摇就散
扣扣:肆肆叁壹肆玖壹壹陆  支付宝:bh4txn艾特gmail.com  微信:BH4TXN_AF5QP  QTH:无锡市梁溪区家乐苑25-1号