转贴一些宝峰UV-3R的技术资料,information of BaoFeng UV-3R [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线bh4caz

发帖
只看楼主 倒序阅读 0楼 发表于: 2019-01-27

关于Baofeng UV-3R的随机电池替代品,可以用富士NP-60 柯达 Klic-5000照相机电池替代

9417Re: [UV-3R] UV-3R battery source

Expand Messages

IanJun 5, 2016ForUV-3R Mark I & Mark II, eBay is full of them.  Search for "FujiNP-60" and/or "Klic-5000" (a Kodak model number), and then sort byprice.  DO NOT get a Casio NP-60.  That is just an  unfortunatecoincidence--they are a different battery with the same name.

I have no idea what the larger "Mark III" takes.Ian

关于省电模式下的功耗

797Current consumption during power save

Expand Messages

dg1smd_1Jul 13, 2011
Hi all,

after programming the radio with the "power save" on both in the menuand in the software, I measured the current consumption with a shuntresistor and scope. Here are my findings:

t=0ms:   current rises from 4.5mA to 16.5mA
t=105ms: current rises from 16.5mA to 66.5mA
t=265ms: current falls from 66.5mA to 4.5mA
t=615ms: cycle repeats

(105x16.5+160x66.5+350x4.5)/615 gives an average current consumption of22.7mA. This gives a maximum standby operation time of about 52 hoursfor the 1200mAh cell - not bad!

While I was at it, here the results for LCD backlight: 8mA
and the torch: 25mA.

All measurements were done with an external lab power supply set to 5.4Vto compensate for the voltage drop of the polarity protection diode. RXfrequency was in the UHF band, squelch closed (otherwise no powersave...).

I measured a charging current of 370mA. The components list in the filesection is wrong: the charger is an LTC4054-4.2, not the L-type!

My radio is an 18-menu Comtex bought at the Friedrichshafen Ham fair a few weeks ago.

Greetings,

Rainer DG1SMD

220MHz 收发功能  (在美国用,中国不允许尝试该频率)

9433Re: [UV-3R] 220 mhz on the UV-3R

Expand Messages

Marcelo FerrarottiJul 1, 2016
Is a simple file, yes it works, but never test the radio at full.

离线bh4caz
发帖
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2019-01-27

Is the Baofeng UV-3R Mark II really modifiable to 220 Mhz?

5 June 2012 | by Neil W2NDG  | Share |  |  Leave a Comment (2)

The answer is yes, and no.  Using the software utility available here you can stretch the coverage of your UV-3R Mark II.  This

UV-3R Mark II
only works on the Mark II (dual watch display) and the new Plusmodel.  There are two options for changing the coverage.  Youcan stretch up from VHF or down from UHF.  Only the UHF optionseems to work.  Now, before you run off and do this, let me pass afew warnings.  First of all, the UV-3R is NOT designed todo this, so transmitting at full power on a band your radio was notdesigned to work on has the potential to fry something.  Second ofall, most users have put the output power between 1 and 16 milliwatts (yes,milli), and my tests concur with this.  It does receive OK on 220,but not as well as it does on 2M or 440.  The procedure can be alittle complicated, but there is plenty of help at the UV-3R Yahoo Group.
So, does it really work?  During my morning commute, my train passes south of my club’smain repeater site.  Now this is on a rather high building, in oneof the highest points on western Long Island, and is pretty muchline-of-site for a 4-5 mile stretch of my train ride.  I tested tosee if I could key up our 220 machine, and it seems that the effectiverange was about 4 miles this morning.  Now that was just keying therepeater up.  I’ll have to check to see if I can actually be HEARDon it.  For listening to the 2 or 3 220 repeaters near my officethough, it works fine.  Also, keep in mind that this was all donewith the stock antenna, which is most likely far from optimal at220 Mhz.
Once again, I can’t stress enough that if you don’t want to riskbreaking your radio permanently, don’t try this.  So far, my littleradio has suffered no ill-effects, but your mileage may vary.
-Neil  W2NDGNeil Goldstein, W2NDG, is a regular contributor to AmateurRadio.com and writes from New York, USA. Contact him at neil@neilgoldstein.com.
离线bi3qxj
发帖
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2019-01-27
这是个神机,还有大神自己开发固件的,玩烂咯尸体还能给yaesu 3r用
离线bh4caz
发帖
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2019-02-24
继续玩,在写频过程中突然发现一个问题,直频频点写入收发正常,但是中继频点写入完全不能发射
前后鼓捣1个小时,终于琢磨出问题所在了
写频Bug的问题找到了,UV-3R对讲机编程软件与对讲机内部数据处理上,程序员把小数点搞错了。这属于软硬件接口匹配问题,各位用户处理起来很简单:

问题原因在于:用户写频软件中设置发射频差-5MHz,写入对讲器时由于程序员小数点搞错2位,实际却写成成了频差-500MHz.
这么一来对讲机内部的单片机直接傻眼,我擦,这么减下来频率都是负值了,单片机直接进入溢出保护段

解决办法:用户可以写频软件中设置发射频差-0.05MHz,那么由于程序员的错误放大了100倍,结果实际写入对讲机的发射频差就是-5MHz,这样对讲机就不会傻掉了,可以正常收发了

见识了吧真实世界中,量产的产品中还真的遇到工程师把小数点搞错2位的事情,被我纠正回来了。
De BH4CAZ
VY-73!
离线bh4caz
发帖
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2019-02-24
220MHz实测输出功率0.32W左右,低功输出与高功输出功率相当,确实可以接受了,100块钱的机器,榨出这等性能已经是超值了
离线bh4caz
发帖
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2019-04-23
继续汇报,在使用中发现一个问题:放在包中,电源开机按钮很容易误碰造成意外开机,之后自然会耗完电池。这个没什么。
打开对讲机电池后盖,把电池拿下来,万用表量电池电压竟然为0。难道电池放电放光了?
把电池放到万能锂电充,显示能正常充电,充电5分钟后拔下来,万用表再测量电压,操,反极了,电池估计要报废了。虽然外观上看不出来。
把这块疑似报废的电池放入对讲机,用对讲机充电线充电15分钟拔下来,万用表测量电池电压正常,3.9V ,可惜经过前面的反极,再充电后电池外观上出现鼓包,电池宣告死亡,赶快丢在在窗台外。

吸取教训,第二块电池同样因为意外开机耗竭,电压为0,这次不敢再拆下来万能充了,直接用对讲机充电线放在对讲里充,一切正常。

基于上述事件,可以初步得出结论。BAOFENG 宝峰UV-3R对讲机的PCB电路板上没有设置过预防锂电池过放电的管理芯片,电池耗完电压跌倒0是电池板内部保护芯片在做动作。因此说明对讲机PCB板上省去了锂电池充放电管理芯片。
我靠!原则上锂电池的充放电安全保护机制是由主机的充放电管理芯片+电池内嵌的保护芯片两部分组成的双保险,结果UV-3R主机PCB上居然省掉了,只剩电池内嵌保护芯片一道保险了。
我卡卡卡卡,偷工减料,这样我改装成镍氢供电时还要自己加一块锂电池保护芯片了,否则镍氢电池组会被过放过电的。

离线hamly
发帖
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2019-04-24
神机                    
DE BH6KWC OM64